Xero - Working with Retention and TOIL
Approx $39.16 USD
Run by Xero Platinum Partner, Cassandra Scott, this recorded webinar focuses on working with Retentions in Xero, and the management, recording and transacting of TOIL (Time Off In Lieu).
This is a recording of a live session that was delivered on 29 May 2018.
In this session we cover:
- What is Retention?
- The ATOs position on Retention
- What accounts are needed in Xero
- Posting a Sales invoice where retention is required to be held
- Claiming retention after the defects liability period
TOIL (Time Off in Lieu)
- What payroll items are needed
- What is required on the employee record
- How timesheets are entered
- How the payrun is processed to capture TOIL
- How you record that TOIL has been taken
You will receive a download of the recorded webinar, and a copy of the PowerPoint slides used in the presentation.
Session Duration: 45 minutes