Xero Practice Manager (XPM) - Setup and Training Package (excluding Lead Manager) $1,650
Approx $1,268.85 USD
Price: $1,650 (incl GST), with a 50% deposit payable upfront.
By purchasing via the website, you will be required to pay the upfront deposit, with the balance payable prior to training being provided.
- Setup of tasks and costs most commonly used by bookkeepers and BAS Agents
- Setup of Custom Fields to capture information used by bookkeeping practices, including the ability to capture CPE
- 3 x Job Templates, covering Client On-boarding, Bookkeeping and BAS Agent Services and TPAR Reporting
- An invoice template, with your branding
- Custom Reports x 2 - Activity Statements and Current Job List by Job Manager.
- A quote/Letter of Engagement template with your branding (including BAS Agent Authority wording) (Choose from a Fixed Fee or Hourly Rate option when you place your order)
- Creation of an internal job, for capturing all internal time for your practice
- Integration of XPM and Xero
- Import of client list from Xero
- A 3 hour online training session on how to maximise Xero Practice Manager for your bookkeeping practice
- Lead Management setup or customisation
- Logo manipulation and adjustment to fit required XPM specificiations
- Any costs associated with accessing XPM if not a Xero Silver or above partner
- Any costs associated with accessing the e-sign functionality for Activity Statements
- Registration of XPM with the ATO - the practice owner will need to undertake this step after the setup has been completed, and prior to training. Instructions on how to do this will be provided.
Upon purchase of this package, a questionnaire will be forwarded to you to collect information about your practice that will be used in the setup. Work will not commence until this document is returned with all required information. A link will also be sent to book in for the handover and training session (Please allow up to 10 working days for the setup to be finalised.)
We will require access to your Xero organisation for the duration of the work.
This is a standard setup, and does not include customisation of tasks, costs, templates, reports, or any other element, specific to your practice, other than related to the information provided in the data collection questionnaire . If further customisation is required, an additional fee will apply.
This setup and training package will be based on information provided by you, the client, to us, the supplier. The work will be delivered with acceptable care and skill, and technical knowledge, and we will take all necessary steps to avoid loss or damage.
By purchasing this product/service, you acknowledge that the information you provide, is true and correct in respect of your business operations.
Once work has commenced on your setup, no refund will be issued. If work has not commenced on your setup, a refund, less a 10% administration fee will be made. If you are requesting a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your reasons why you no longer wish to proceed with the order.