To purchase online:
- Book a time online through our Calendly system
- You will receive a Direct Debit Authority to complete alongside confirmation of your booking
- You will be able to 'pick my brain' in the timeslot you've selected, working through 15 minute blocks until your questions are answered
About the product
Sometimes you want to run questions or queries passed an experienced bookkeeper or Xero specialist, but you don't want to commit to long term contracts or engagements.
Sometimes all you need is to ask someone a quick question, or to ‘pick their brain’.
This service enables you to do just that.
You can purchase our time in 15 minute increments, up to 3 hours (longer time slots are available by request).
Our preferred method of communication is via Zoom, so that screens can be easily shared, and communication costs are kept to a minimum - it’s just our time and expertise that you’re investing in!
Zoom further allows us to record the session so you can access it in the future, whenever, wherever.
So what can we help with?
We get contacted to assist with many and varied requests. Some relate to those "how do I do this in the software" questions, to "what is the correct way to enter this transaction". From bookkeeping to BAS. From Payroll to Processing, we can take questions on virtually any aspect of bookkeeping and Xero Software utilisation.
- I can't work out how to do staff PAYG Summaries
- My wages don't balance - help!
- How do I process an over payment/prepayment in Xero?
- My conversion doesn't balance?
- Why won't my..... [insert topic/issue here]
- I don't understand what my financial statements are telling me
- How do I set PayPal up in Xero?
- What is Multi Currency and how do I use it?
- Can I do this in Xero / WorkflowMax/ Xero Practice Manager?
- I don't want to look like a dill in front of my client... Can you please explain [question] to me?
If you’re still unsure whether this service is for you, simply get in touch with us and we will let you know how we can assist.
Booking Session Times
Session times are booked in 15 minute increments, usually available between 9:00am and 5:00pm AEST. You will be emailed a link to
book once your transaction is complete.
Cost of the service
We charge $45 per 15 minutes for this service (incl GST). Charges will be in 15 minute increments, and you will be required to
complete our Direct Debit Authority at time of booking to confirm the booking.
*Access to software
If the session is in relation to your Xero data, then we will need access to your Xero Organization PRIOR to connecting on the call. We will
provide you with guidance on how to enable access to your Xero file and, once the session is completed, you can easily remove access.